Make it for a party appetizer and eat the leftovers the next day. The slaw will last in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- 1/2 head purple cabbage
- 1/2 head regular cabbage
- 4 green onions
- 1/4th cup cilantro (plus more for garnishing)
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup almond sheds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Juice of 1 lime
- Toast almonds and coconut shreds on the stove for a few minutes.
- Cut the cabbage into thin slices.
- Combine all the ingredients and toss with the dressing.
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/4th cup coconut cream (from a can)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of chili flakes