1 tablespoon olive oil
1 carrot (grated)
1 zucchini (grated)
1 onion (thinly sliced)
2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger
1 pound ground turkey
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 pack mushrooms (~1 cup)
2 green onions plus more for garnishing
Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the zucchini and carrots.
- Sauté the onions, zucchini, carrots, ginger, and garlic together.
- Once the onions turn golden add the ground turkey.
- Mix in the rice vinegar, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Cook until the turkey is browned.
- Add the cup of mushrooms and continue to stir. Once the mushrooms are soft (around 4 minutes) add the green onions and micro greens.
- Place the mixture in the lettuce cups and add your toppings.
One thought on “Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps”
Amazing recipes. Well done