- Pop Bar (Packing District) Handcrafted sorbet and gelato popsicles.
- Afters Ice Cream (Fountain Valley and Tustin) Famous for the milky bun (donut pastry filled with ice cream).
- 85 C Bakery Café (Irvine) Delicious asian pastries
- Stricklands (Irvine) Homemade ice cream. New monthly flavors.
- Sidecar Doughnuts (Costa Mesa) Small-batch gourmet donuts made fresh everday
- Long Beach Creamery (Long Beach) Small ice cream shop right off the 405. They are closed every Monday and Tuesday to make their delicious ice cream. Best flavors: Choco nana (chocolate banana sorbet), burnt caramel, and black ring coffee.
- CREAM (Irvine Spectrum) Ice cream sandwiches. Dairy-free options available.
- Lucca (Irvine) Famous for cinnamon rolls
- Sticky Fingers (Irvine) Candy store.