- The Deck (Laguna Beach) Seafood and fruity cocktails. Happy Hours: Monday to Friday 3-6pm. $6 wine, $4 beer, $5 well drinks, and $8 bites. Live music Sunday- Thursday, 5-8pm.
- 15 Fifty Five (Laguna Beach) Craft beer, seasonal cocktails, and tapas. Happy Hours: Thursday to Sunday 4-9pm.
- The District Lounge (Orange and Newport Beach) Happy Hours: Monday to Friday 2 – 7pm. $3 well drinks, $5 premium drinks, and $3 beer.
- Stadium Brewing Company (Aliso Viejo) Wide variety of craft beer and appetizers. Two dollars off during happy hour.
- CUCINA Enoteca (Irvine Spectrum and Newport) Chic Californian/Italian restaurant and bar.
- Nirvana Grill (Laguna Beach) Happy hour menu has more food options than drinks.
- SideDoor (Corona del Mar) Gastropub with secret entrance.
- Beachwood BBQ (Long Beach and Seal Beach) Wide selection of beer. Great sandwiches.
- Social (Costa Mesa) Voted best Californian cuisine. Modern-rustic food. Drinks and late night snacks.
- American Junkie (Newport Beach) Great Taco Tuesday deals. $5 all you can eat tacos, $3 Coronas, $5 Margaritas. Starts at 4pm.
- El Matador (Costa Mesa) Taco Tuesday 2 tacos for $3 and Margaritas for $4.50. $2 off cocktails during Happy Hour.
- Starfish (Laguna Beach) Delicious appetizers for $5. Cocktails for $6, beer for $3, and wine for $5.
Coffee and Tea
- San Juan Capistrano Tea House (on Los Rios St) Unlimited tea and amazing scones.
- Lavender Lounge (San Clemente)
- Milk & Honey (Costa Mesa at the CAMP)
- Cha for Tea (Irvine, by UCI) Rose tea
- 85 C Bakery Café (Irvine, Diamond Jamboree) Salted coffee and asian pastries.
Juices and Smoothies
- Organic Tree Juice Bar (Dana Point)
- Thrive Juice Lab (Laguna Niguel)
- Pressed Juicery (Irvine and Newport)
- Mother’s Market (Lake Forest and Irvine)
- True Foods (Newport)
- Banzai Bowls (Laguna Beach)
- Active Culture (Laguna Beach and San Clemente)