Blackberry Basil Mojito
Very light and refreshing. Perfect for summer!
This is an altered version of the Minmalist Baker’s recipe:
· 1 Tbsp brown sugar
· 1/2 orange (the original recipe calls for lime)
· 3 blackberries
· 6-7 basil leaves
· 1.7 ounces white rum (we used a spiced local organic rum)
· 1 cup crushed ice
· 1/4 cup soda water
- Gently mash the sugar, orange juice, and blackberries in a glass.
- Add the basil and continue to mix together.
- Add the rum and stir. Then add the ice and the club soda.
- Use the basil leaves and/or blackberries for garnish.