Almond Cookies (tastes like marzipan)
These cookies are not that sweet but are still delicious. They can also be used as a piecrust. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
1 cup almonds
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flaxseed
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups Coconut flour
1 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon almond milk
1-2 teaspoons Almond extract
1-2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
pinch of salt
- Blend the almonds in a food processor or high-power blender.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Blend together then add the wet ingredients. If it is too thick add another tablespoon of almond milk. If it crumbles add another tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.