No Bake Brownies
1/2 cup almonds (blended)
2 tablespoons almonds (slices)
1 cup dates
1/4th cup shredded coconut
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1/4th teaspoon vanilla
1/4th cup cocoa powder
- Blend almonds in a Vitamix or food processor.
- Blend in dates, coconut, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Mold mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle coconut shreds and almond shreds on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours then cut into squares and serve.
4 thoughts on “No Bake Brownies”
Oh these sound delicious… I have a gluten free relative coming to stay, woould these be ok for her?
Yes they’re gluten-free!