Thai Coconut Red Curry
1 cup jasmine rice
1 bell pepper
1 teaspoon fresh garlic
1 teaspoon fresh ginger
2-3 tablespoons red curry paste
1 can coconut milk light
1/4th cup coconut cream
1/4th cup chicken broth (or 1/4th cup coconut milk)
1 pound tofu or chicken
1 cup frozen peas
3 green onions
1-2 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari sauce
Handful of leafy greens (optional—I used baby broccoli)
Cilantro for garnishing
Pinch of chili flakes
- Wash and cook rice with 1 ½ cup water.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, and curry paste.
- Once onions are soft add the coconut milk, coconut cream, and chicken broth.
- Add carrots, tofu, leafy greens, frozen peas, green onions, and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle cilantro and chili flakes on top.
One thought on “Thai Coconut Red Curry”