- 1 head cauliflower
- 2/3rds cup coconut cream (canned from TJs)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into large pieces.
- Mix together the coconut cream, egg, almond meal, curry powder, coconut oil, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each piece of cauliflower with the mixture.
- Cover a baking sheet with coconut oil and cook the cauliflower at 350 degrees for 25- 30 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup or dijon mustard. Enjoy!