1 ½ cup oats
3/4th cup almond meal
3/4th cup dates
½ cup coconut oil
1/4th cup maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Fresh fruit (Strawberries or blueberries)
- Blend the oats and almond meal in a Vitamix or other high-powered blender until they are powder.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, sweetener, cinnamon, vanilla, and almond extract. Blend until smooth. Add more coconut oil if the dough is too dry. The dough should be thick and easy to mold.
- Grease muffin tins with coconut oil or butter.
- Place roughly 1 tablespoon or large spoonful of the mixture in each tin.
- Mold the mixture into the sides of the tin with your hands.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes then place the cups on a cooling rack.
- Place a dollop of yogurt inside and fresh fruit on top. Enjoy!